Tuesday 19 February 2013

I'm Over Here! Where Are You?

I copied this straight from Debi's blog. Spread the word.

Have you heard about the cool thing Vicki who blogs over at Another Sewing Scientist has created?  There is now a google map of sewing peeps!!



What a neat idea and a great way to find like-minded sewing enthusiasts nearby for meet-ups!!

Here's all you have to do...
Open this link to get to Map the Sewintists
Click on the red Edit button on the left
Click on the blue pin on the upper left of the map (though I would only do this after you've gotten to your area of the world on the map--I accidentially dropped my blue pin near Iceland...lol)
Click on your location to drop the pin
A box will open that will allow you to add your name or blog URL in rich text

No comments:

Post a Comment